We can offer a wide range of flexible tanks which are ideal solution for temporary and long term storage of various liquids; these include irrigational and potable water, chemicals liquids, fertilizers, waste water and effluents.
Flexible tanks are manufactured from polymeric materials, and are often the best option for a variety of fluids suited to many varying applications.
All flexible tanks need a flat, clear area to be correctly setup, and, for sensitive fluids, can be supplied with a groundsheet to assist with proper function during fluid handling operations.
The capacities of the tanks can be variable, ranging from small volumes (1.000 L) to much larger volumes (500m3).
The main advantages of these tanks are:
- Quick and easy installation.
- Compactness which means low transport and storage costs.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- Made in 100% polyester high-tenacity fabric coated with plastomer.
- Double-sided polyvinyl chloride (PVC) coating with anti-UV treatment in the mass.
- Possibility to store liquids with PH from 4 to 9.
- All join seams are welded using High Frequency (HF) welding and tested.
- Reinforcement of corners using reinforced polypropylene bolted plates.
- Double reinforcements for openings.
- Flange block in polypropylene fibre-glass reinforced.
- Wide range of quality fittings tailored to suit your application.
- Chemical Industry
- Agriculture field - fertilisers and zootechnical sludges.
- BioEnergy - digested sludge.
- Waste management - landfill leachate.
- Water treatment plants – storage.
- Fire protection reserves.
- Drinking water storage.
- Water storage for irrigation.
- Water purification plants.
Each tank is equipped with four corner reinforcements and a central top screwed lid, diameter 150 mm. All other fitting and accessories are included as per customer requirements and needs.
A wide range of accessories and fitting are available; the following is a listing of the main fitting and accessories:
- Inlet and outlet opening, from DN50 to DN100.
- Ball or gate valves.
- Inlet and outlet couplings as Guillemin, Camlock, Rapid Coupling, Ball Joints, etc.
- Flexible bolted manhole, diameter 400 mm.
- Vent with vapour release system.
- Vent with activated carbons.
- Berm liners (groundsheet).
The specifications may differ from areas and we keep the right to change without notice. Please check the specification with your local dealers. The color of the product might be affected by photography and the monitor's setting, which might be different from the real product.